Our mission is to help discover new digital possibilities, empower people, and deliver incremental value.
Delivering enterprise solutions since 1994 (more than 25 years), a family commitment over generations
We thrive because we listen, and provide a tailored solution and implementation approach
Our solutions remain robust over the long term because our certified consultants apply industry best practices
We form partnerships with our customers, growing alongside them and always delivering exceptional value
We bring you industry best practices through practical, cost-effective solutions, best-of-breed technology, with a human touch.
The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) is the global leader in supply chain organisational transformation, innovation and leadership. ASCM is built on a foundation of APICS certification and training spanning 60 years. Now, ASCM is driving innovation in the industry with new products, services and partnerships that enable companies to further optimise their supply chains, secure their competitive advantage and positively influence their bottom lines.
Professional knowledge in increasing an organisation’s profitability by optimizing its production and inventory management within the “four walls” of the organisation.
- Environment and Organisational Strategy
- Functional and Operational Strategy
- Manufacturing Strategies
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Demand Management
- Master Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Final Assembly Scheduling
- Production Activity Control
- Inventory Planning, Management and Control
- KPIs and Metrics
- Continuous Improvement and Quality Management
Mastery of the extended supply chain, from the organisation’s suppliers through to the end customer. The CSCP course covers topics that extend beyond the organisation (e.g. globalisation, IT in the supply chain, logistics, customer relations).
Supply Chain Design
- Designing the supply chain while working within business considerations
- Designing fulfillment strategies and products for different markets and requirements
- Electronic business considerations and key technology applications
Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Developing supply plans based on buyer-supplier relationships
- Logistics, warehouse, and transportation management, forecasting, and planning
- Segmentation of customer-focused marketing, customers, suppliers, and other partners
Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Identifying, assessing, classifying, and responding to risks
- Improving the supply chain through measuring and analyzing performance using supply chain metrics focused on customers, financial reports, and operational practices, and customer service
- Utilizing continuous improvement and change management techniques and principles, including lean and just-in-time
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management, and is used and recognised all over the world. PRINCE2 is completely scalable, and the framework can be more easily tailored to each project you undertake, big or small.
We apply PRINCE2 methodologies and processes for each project we take on. Our management process includes:
- Directing a project
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Managing stage boundaries
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project